Friday, August 21, 2015

I Didn't Forget Thank You Thursday....I forgot to post it

Thank You Thursday salutes my favorite four legged family member: Boudreaux. 

Sure, I may be Bou's chauffeur, maid, cook, medic and Chief of Belly Rubs, but he knows how to put a smile on my face.  Thanks Bou, for those gentle "kisses" on the cheek after a long day at work...even if it's partially a bribe to get me to the kitchen to fill your dish. Sometimes you're smarter, and more compassionate, than your 2 legged counterparts. Best of all, thanks for making me laugh. I can't believe you were ever that small. 



I swear it looks like he's Line Dancing.  

3 comments:

Thom Robinson said...

This makes my day. Unconditional love and companionship always even with the bribes. Adorable as a pup just as he is grown up.

Winifred said...

Gorgeous photos. What a star!

hope said...

Thom: since we had his "Dad" too, I still refer to Bou as "the puppy" , even though he's 11 years old. :)

Winifred: thanks! Tell you the truth, he's smarter than some people.