Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday 55

Okay, so I'm running a little late this morning but it is only 9:55 a.m..  If you've written a 55 word story, share it with the G-Man and it'll be music to his ears.

“Ke-mo, ki-mo spare-o-spare
Ma-hi, ma-ho, ma-rump-sticka-pumpernickle
Soup-bang, nip-cat, polly-mitcha-cameo
I love you.”

“Who’s having a stroke?” Joe yelled, running into the room. 

“What?”

“All that weird talk,” Joe answered, 
looking wildly around the room for the victim.  
 “You call 911?” 
 He became confused, finding his buddy sitting quietly.
Alone.

“Naw.
That’s just Steven Tyler singing.”


This is what I'm currently "reading" on my commute.  
And no, it wasn't just Tyler nonsense words: 
it's actually a Nat King Cole song for children 
called "The Magic Song".

5 comments:

Vanessa V Kilmer said...

Very cool. I bet ST's story is a fascinating one.

Flash 55 - Witch Love

Mama Zen said...

That's hilarious!

Brian Miller said...

haha....yep....when live you really dont have to say the words, just be close...

Margaret said...

He's singing for young children now? Not sure what to make of that. Ha

G-Man said...

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy!

Hope springs eternal, it doesn't take much for some inspiration does it?
Loved your Commute Music 55
Thanks for playing, Thanks for remembering...:P
Have a Kick Ass Week-End