Thursday, March 7, 2013

Friday 55

Well, I've moved back into the work building and this week I unpacked by writing skills and sense of humor.  If you write something moving in 55 words, make sure you share it with the G-man.


The cold didn’t bothered him as much
as the rumble in his belly.

Crisp air on winter mornings
always seemed to feed that hunger. 

And he was so hungry right now,
he could eat anything.

The kid next door knew about warm snacks.
because his Mama always said
you feel better with a full stomach.


I came across this Thursday 
and it made me laugh so hard I had to share.

7 comments:

Chef Files said...

Ok, great wee post hen, love the photie too.

Yvonne Osborne said...

I think this is the first time I laughed OUT LOUD on my 55 rounds. I mean a big ol guffaw! Thanks for warming up my morning.

TALON said...

lol! Perfection! :)

anthonynorth said...

Great words and I love that pic.

g-man said...

Hope springs eternal!!
I just envy the creativity that some folks have
Funny pic and a great idea
Loved your Frosty 55
Thanks for finally playing..:P
Have a Kick Ass Week End

mapstew said...

Hahaha! :¬)

xxx

Pat said...

It looks so real!