Thursday, February 21, 2013

In a couple of days....



The light at the end of the tunnel is beckoning.
Now that they've stopped moving the tunnel.

The tunnel at work.
Not the other kind.

 After a "couple of months" to renovate the work facility,
construction is complete.  
Or is that deconstruction?
And it only took 16 months.

So if I appear to be ignoring you, 
please know that I'm simply busy making a list 
of all the things the contractors broke 
or liberated.

I'll be back soon.

Did I mention we have a Fundraising event on March 2nd with the soldiers...featuring TWO events the same day?

Say a kind word that I survive the move back to my workspace
so the soldiers will have a fun time.

Right now, I don't know who is more excited about
our non-family family reunion.
Oh, remind me to tell you about the book I just completed
to mark our first year as a charity.

4 comments:

mapstew said...

Whoohoo!

:¬)

xxx

Chef Files said...

Put me down for a copy of your book hen. If you could also sign the inside cover "to my dear friend James".

G-Man said...

We'll be waiting for your return
Have a Kick Ass Week-End

hope said...

Map: Yep...if you can overlook the broken and the messy.

Chef: I did it for the Board members (cause I'd have to get permission from a couple of newspapers to use their stories if I charged for it). But if that changes, one will wing your way.

G-man: I'll try. May be a week or 2.