Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Toy

For my birthday, Hubby got me a new camera.  It's not just a camera, it has so many "extras" it may take me until my next birthday to figure them all out!  Here's a sample: a "frame" where you center your photo, snap and they are combined!

Sometimes modern technology is a good thing. :) Click for larger images.

"Bou Moon"   
(Sing it Map!)



Front porch chimes.
 
 

Front porch pansies.
 
 

Bou T.V.
Politicians must've been close by.



Hey Chef, this is THE Pecan Tree out front.
Why the seashells?  
At one time, my homestead was under the ocean!

2 comments:

Thom said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love love love that first one. They all are excellent. Very well done.

Chef Files said...

I've taken a wee peak or two at your grand tree missus. Very impressive indeed. As are you.