Thursday, December 13, 2012

Friday 55

It's time to write a 55 word story and share it with the G-man.  Oh and G-man, please note, this is post #755!



"It's an epidemic!" she cried.

"What?" he asked, puzzled. 

"First of all, reality television is an oxymoron.  
           Then came 'man-scaping'.           
 Smooth use to mean talk,
 not looking like a Mr. Universe contestant."

"I thought women wanted us cleaned up?"

"Normally.
I'm concerned about the extremes.
Look at reality now!
Did manscapers use all the razors?"








6 comments:

Eric (Bubba) Alder said...

I prefer to see guys with scraggly facial hair over 'pretty boys' any day. Manscaping is for sissies.

Brian Miller said...

hey i got a beard....had mine for a few years though so i am not bandwagoning...smiles.

G-Man said...

At my age, the only hair I have left is on my head and face!
Hows that for a mental picture eh?
Loved your Hirsute 55 Hope.
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

Nara Malone said...

I've always been partial to men with beards, at least a mustache.

Chef Files said...

Sorry, anything other than stubble just has to be classed as too old or too gay.

hope said...

It's not a beard so much as those mossy looking things those guys are wearing!