Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday 55

Time to entertain the G-man with stories written in 55 words...don't forget to let him know you played. 

“Ever get a tune stuck in your head?” Jack sighed.

“An ear worm,” Sam nodded.

“Worse.  My subconscious is singing.”

“What?”

“I started whistling while getting ready for work.”

“So?”

“Whistling, ‘If I Only Had A Brain’.

“It’s hot.  Maybe your brain equates Scarecrows with a cooler autumn.”

Exchanging glances they declared in unison, “Career change.”

8 comments:

G-Man said...

(Whistling, "The Oscar Mayer Weener Song"....)
I can't help it Hope...Sorry!
Loved your Slim Whitman 55
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Whistling Week-End

Linc said...

I think I've had conversations that ended exactly like this. Well done :)

Brian Miller said...

haha....yeah, if i only had a brain....i think that is rather normal....smiles.

Titus said...

Oh great. Now I've got that song as my ear worm. Career change!

Margaret said...

"It's a Small World After All" haunted me for a long time after visiting Disney!

Mona said...

That happens at times. I didn't know that was a sign for a career change :D thanks for enlightening!

˙·٠•●❤Sh@KiR@ ❤●•٠·˙ said...

Hahahahahahahahahah....used to have conversations like that too.
Love your 55!
Mine is here
Have you a ROCKING AND BLESSED WEEKEND!!!
hugs
shakira

savannah said...

don't ask me why, but suddenly, another tune has popped into my brain....

you know which one...

http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

;~) xoxoxox