Wednesday, August 15, 2012

In a Slump on Hump Day

I figure once school starts back and life is focused beyond summer travels and the Olympics, perhaps my Blogger friends will return to share their adventures.  And photos.  Lots of photos please.  And yes Savannah, I mean grandbaby photos too!

Me?

I'm just trying to stay out of trouble as the original, "Hey, it'll take about 2 months for that renovation!" hits the 10 and a half month mark today. I don't know what's worse: (a) realizing that what I suspected about what happens in "The Office" is actually worse than my imagination or (b) that the Inmate* feels sorry for me.

Okay.  Someone tell me a joke.  Make me laugh.  As long as I maintain my sense of humor, I can get through the L-O-N-G-E-S-T day of the week.


*For those across the pond, the Inmates we are "loaned" here at work [to basically be the janitor], are in jail for minor, non-violent criminal offenses.

5 comments:

Thom Robinson said...

Did you hear Barack Obama is President of the United States? Biggest joke I know

mapstew said...

So this Irishman and a Scotsman walk out of a bar... Hey, it happens!! :¬)

xxx

Ponita in Real Life said...

No, it doesn't, Map! They walk INTO a bar and stay there until there's no more Guinness. ;-)

Hope your day is over and the rest of the week doesn't crawl so slowly for you, Hope!

hope said...

Thom: rimshot! You will now be known as The Comedian Hawaiian Punch. ;)

Map: is that legal?!

Ponita: you are correct...especially if JB is keeping Map company.

Thanks y'all! Your comments did make me smile during the day..although I must confess I was drinking a soda when I read Map's and I almost did a spit take. ;)

savannah said...

xoxoxoxo for you, sugar! :~D

more pics soon!