Thursday, August 30, 2012

Friday 55

It's time for a 55 word story.  And the more I think about, the more I believe that not only will I share my 55 word wonder with the g-man, he gets my vote for Best in Weekend Wishes.  :)



"I don’t like that outfit."

"Doesn’t smile enough."

"Not sure I agree with that.
Smiles too much at the wrong time if you ask me."

"Is that any way to walk?"

"Walk?  Did you see that hair?"

Overhearing the news reporters argue
made me wonder.
Are Obama and Romney
running for President
 or
Mr. America?

4 comments:

PattiKen said...

I really wish we did this whole thing like our friends across the Big Pond. Six weeks, start to finish, and it's done. Can't tell you how sick of the empty news reports, deceiving speeches, and nasty ads I am.

Linc said...

The harsh truth, delivered concisely and eloquently. Bravo!

Brian Miller said...

ha it has nothing to do with the issues...i will tell you that much....

G-Man said...

Hope Springs Eternal...
I guess it was your turn this week to be the political Spin Doctor.
And a great job at that.
Loved your critical 55
Thanks for playing, thanks for your fantastic support, and have a
Kick Ass Week-End