Saturday, August 4, 2012

Entertaining Myself

I found something better to do than merely pout as I begin Month 11 of solitary confinement in my "Broom closet" office.

Crocheting "Chemo Caps" for hospice patients.  
They're made to be head hugging for those who've lost their hair to chemotherapy.  These represent my last batch...a myriad of colors and textures in a simple pattern that I can actually crochet.  To date, I've done about 45.

Hubby saw them the other day and suggested when I'm done with "my project", I could do some for him to sell in his shop.  If you look closely, you'll see a camouflage one beneath the rainbow.

Seems I've turned boredom into a way to help others.  Cool.

2 comments:

Thom Robinson said...

My you are very creative. Those look great. At first I thought I was looking at the Stepford Wives then I realized it was the Dault Wives LOL

mapstew said...

Beautiful. The hats and the gesture! :¬)

xxx