Sunday, June 24, 2012

Just Checking In

Making sure all my blogger buddies are doing well.  Summer arrives and the Internet highway often gets deserted for the real world. As it should be.

Nothing new to report, really.  One day here it's hot, then it's nice, then we wake up to the 4th named Tropical storm of the season....in a season which started early.  Yesterday set a record for most storms named this early in the season: according to the local weatherman, that last happened in 1851.

Just as long as Tropical Storm Debby stays small, life will be good...because the Foundation has an archery "Fun Shoot" set up for the last day of the month and we've got folks coming from as far away as Maryland and Pennsylvania!



EXCUSE ME, Blogger people.  
Hello?  
I know you're in there.  
I can see you.

Now that I have your attention, 
would you please ask my Girl Human to step away from the computer and take me for a ride?
It would do her good to go outside.  




In respect of your personal space, 
I'll back up.
Thank you.
And have a good day!

3 comments:

Rachel Fox said...

Yes, dogs know what's right!
x

mapstew said...

Ah Boudreaux, you are so right!

:¬)

xxx

hope said...

Yep, he's definitely a smart dog. Too smart sometimes. :)