Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Spring Cleaning: Part II

Well, yesterday WAS an experiment.  

This morning, I tried again since I had more time.  After wasting an hour I discovered none of the backgrounds available worked for me.  All my photos were the wrong size for the design I picked.  And frankly, when it comes down to it, I want the words and photos to speak for themselves.  Everything in little boxes separated by bursts of color were just too distracting for me.

So for now, I'm sticking with blue skies.  Seems like a good theme for spring.

5 comments:

Thom Robinson said...

Now this is more you. It's the content that makes it and as you say photos etc speak for themselves. Me, I still like your original one the best :)

hope said...

Ah Thom, but what you know as the original was actually the 3rd design. :)

No matter what I change, the tree photo representing "hope" will always stay.

savannah said...

i like the softness of the blue, sugar. xxoxooxo

mapstew said...

Nice. :¬)

xxx

hope said...

Thanks y'all!