Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Real Deal

Today we officially became a registered South Carolina non-profit charity!  

The paperwork is so mind boggling I feel like shouting this from the rooftops, even if it doesn't look spectacular on the page.  Last step is the big one: tackling the IRS "tax exempt" paperwork.  This will enable us to solicit funds from the kind of folks who look for nice tax write-offs which actually aid in good deeds.

 
And THAT'S the part I'm excited about....
helping our wounded warriors find their way back
along the road of self esteem.

Thanks y'all for being so patient and supportive!

3 comments:

Thom Robinson said...

Congratulations :)

Thom Robinson said...

I also love the logo :)

hope said...

Thanks Thom! As for the logo, I designed it myself. (There were several versions, but this is the one the guys chose).

One day I will bore everyone with the "why" of it all. I will say that the purple represents the Purple Heart. Hope you're feeling better.