Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Back to Work I Go

After 2 weeks of doing things my way (common sense + sense of humor= more fun than work), Monday means going back to Month #4 of the "Broom Closet Office".  But I'm taking some words of wisdom with me, culled from a speech given by writer Brad Meltzer.  (Yes Thom, of "Decoded" fame). I added a little color and a frame which will stick to my filing cabinet and stare back at me.

I decided to use a sky and rainbow theme to remind me that, no matter what co-workers or the public throw at me, I have a goal in life.  To be useful.  To make a difference.  To care.


4 comments:

Titus said...

Oh, it sounds like you're going back down the mine!

Best of luck and love to you, and your admirable goals.

savannah said...

i LIKE this, sugar! it's right up there with "work hard. be nice" as an aside, i've been saying "you're welcome" instead of "no problem" always seems to surprise people! :) xoxoxoxox

mapstew said...

I've been saying " No, go f*** yourself!" But then they say, "But we don't know where the FOOD is!"

Happy Monday! :¬)

xxx

steven said...

i'll see you at the mine!!!!! steven