Thursday, January 12, 2012

Friday 55

Make the g-man's weekend by letting him know if you write one of these 55 word stories.   Who, me?  Nostalgic?  Upcoming birthdays will do that to you.


What you doing?

Reviewing the year I was born.
Average income: $4,650
Bread: 19¢
Gas: 24¢ a gallon 
1st time in 26 years postage raised... to 4¢

NASA was born
Army inducted Elvis
VISA introduced
Pizza Hut opened
Grammy: Volaré
Oscar: Gigi

So.  Biggest surprise?

Discovering Mick Jagger is ONLY 15 years older than me!

5 comments:

G-Man said...

Hope Hope Hope...
A mere Child, I have SOX older than you!
I love Memory Lane 55's
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

G-Man said...

...Thanks for the hug.

izzy said...

FUN! thanks- I should do that sometime :)

Brian Miller said...

the introduction of VISA was the down fall...haha

Mama Zen said...

I think Brian's right!