Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday 55

It's not just a New Year, it's the first FRIDAY of the year!  So if you resolved to write a 55, please make sure to let the g-man know.   And yes, today is a look inside my head, while I argue with myself.    :)



Make New Year’s Resolutions?

Never!

Set goals?

More like it.

Set bar to “high”?

Nope.   
Too short for that.

Set bar at reasonable height?

Define reasonable.

Set at challenging?

Um…have you looked at life lately?

Right.  Already challenging. Suggestions?

Be kind. 
Do the right thing. 
Vote.
Write 55s more than 24 hours ahead of time.

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

i always keep my goals flexible...too much changes too fast these days...

Eric 'Bubba' Alder said...

LOL! I wrote my 55 this morning. :)

TALON said...

The last line had me laughing out loud, hope. :) And you're right - life is definitely challenging enough!

Alice Audrey said...

I can go with those.

G-Man said...

Vote for.....?
You are always so political
and loyal and supportive and creative...Thanks
Loved your 55 My Friend
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

Yvonne Osborne said...

I like your three resolutions. They cover everything and I wish more people would vote so we don't have government by the minority.

Thank you for a great 55!!!

VE said...

My goal is still the same...live forever. So far, so good...

Evalinn said...

Good goals!

Heaven said...

My goals are flexible too but I do try to plan for something I like to achieve for the year.

Happy weekend ~

Christine said...

wrote my 55 after a rude encounter with a customer on Tuesday, percolated on it ALL week

Mama Zen said...

This is awesome! I like those resolutions.

Lydia said...

In all your free time I think you should needlepoint this in your favorite colors and have it professionally framed for your home office. No... better yet, carve out some more of that easy-to-find free time and take a little workshop on framing your own stuff! Then make one for each of us. :)

Titus said...

Amen!