Thursday, November 17, 2011

Friday 55


Survived both the Senior Citizens trip, as well as an overly friendly Pirate who MADE me have my picture taken...with him!  But since I didn't have to walk the plank, I managed a 55 word story.  Be sure to share yours with the g-man. 


“Had he been depressed?” Eli asked, staring at the body in the road.

“No.    
Cousin Rocky told Joe it was a religious experience.”

“Crossing the road?”

“No.   
Rocky told Joe to go toward the light.    
He was joking.   
But that’s what Joe did.   
Walked toward…headlights.”

“So THAT’S how raccoons get possums to cross first!”

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha smart raccoons...smiles. walk toward the light....scrreeeech

shug said...

Thanks so much for book! Really enjoying it xx

Monkey Man said...

Flight, fight or freeze...deer, er opossum, in the headlights. Thanks for the chuckle.

Titus said...

I always wondered why raccoons wore those masks...

cooloceanwaves said...

Interesting one,
raccoon are cute, though.

G-Man said...

Those sneaky Bastards!
I'm waiting to see the PIC...
Chicken!!
Loved your 55
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

Lydia said...

Ooh my! This is a sad situation! We feed both raccoons and opossums in our backyard. Thankfully, we live on a dead-end street so those raccoons would have little luck with their cagey game here!