Thursday, November 3, 2011

Friday 55

Before I venture out to take 16 Sr. Citizens on a 3 day beach trip this Monday, here's my 55 words of the week.  Make sure you share yours with the g-man.



HEADLINES:


4 Georgia senior citizens charged with planned biotoxin attack

Mormons fight lily-white image

Amish beard cutting attacks: cult suspected

Hillary Clinton declares, “Castro needs to go”

Justin Beiber denies fathering child


Sam’s plan to save America was simple.
Reduce stupidity.

His first step involved shipping
Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian and Ann Coulter
to Castro.

10 comments:

Monkey Man said...

....and anyone who participates in reality tv. Nicely done.

Brian Miller said...

haha....i think that just might work...crazy news these days huh?

G-Man said...

Ann Coulter isn't really stupid, but we need to ship her to Cuba anyway. It looks like you are contemplating another "Bay of Pigs" invasion...hehehe
Loved your 55 Hope
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

Nara Malone said...

If you run for president I'll vote for you. You make more sense than any of the current options.:)

Ponita in Real Life said...

Headline News! ;-)

Good luck with the beach trip! Do they have off-road wheels for their walkers???

Have a lovely weekend, Hope!

hope said...

Monkey Man: I fear you might be right. But Hubby will call for an exception for "Swamp People". ;0

Brian: worth a try, right?

G-man: I added dear Ann as an example of should engage brain before speaking. But I'd love to see what Castro would do with her.

Nara: No, I have too much common sense to run for anything but the door. ;)

Ponita: seems like the more headlines I read, the funnier they became to me. As for the seniors, I think a couple of them will be running circles around me just to prove they can!

Lydia said...

Oh, how I love a good rant. This was that and more. It was a great 55!

KB said...

Cool! Enjoy your trip.

izzy said...

Yup let's ship out some stupidity and when they realize where they have landed; they will either come back changed forever or just not return! Thanks.

Jerry said...

I like and endorse Sam's plan.