Monday, July 11, 2011

Is Your Blog Hungry?

Is Blogger going haywire where you are or is the hot weather here causing mine to malfunction?

Last night as I shut down the computer, I noticed a new Follower.  Before I could say "Hi  & Welcome!" this morning, she'd disappeared.  Okay, maybe she'd added herself to the wrong site.  It happens. 

At lunch today, ALL my Followers had disappeared.  Big open white space with "Howdy y'all" at the top.  Empty.  Devoid of those smiling faces.  I thought maybe the new gal had left the door open and everyone filed out to a cooler, undisclosed location.

I'm now home...and so are all the Followers.  Except the new one.  Huh?

I don't like to think it's something I said.  But just in case,  someone please feed Blogger.

But not my peeps.  I kinda like having them around.

8 comments:

mapstew said...

Yip, same here, all I got is a big white space where you'se all used ta be! I won't sleep! :¬)

xxx

Ponita in Real Life said...

That's happened a few times. Eventually it gets sorted out. I think it might be when the blogger maintenance guys are fiddling with things.

Perhaps they should just keep their hands to themselves... ;-)

steven said...

there are glitches with blogger every so often but i always remember that this incredible service is offered entirely for free. free doesn't have to mean bad and for the most part blogger is really good. so i'm super grateful that i get to visit cool, smart, insightful, creative, alive people and they even visit me!!! steven

savannah said...

i thought it was just me getting error messages, sugar! xoxoxoxo

Corker2 said...

I have read that there are more Bloggers out there that are having trouble with this site. Seems that ever since the Blogger look has been changed around, there has been trouble. I have had some problems, but not many. If I leave a comment, it tells me that there is "No Service". I'm not all that pleased with the "New Look" and I tend to agree with Ponita. They just might be messing around with it.

Les

hope said...

Map: like homing pigeons, y'all have returned. Well, except for the mysterious missing person.

Pon: when I checked to see if it was something I'd done, I found LOTS of people complaining about the same thing.

steven: it's true, you get what you pay for. :)

sav: I truly appreciate you stopping by considering what a full plate you have! Hang in there girl! x

Corker2: I did wonder if perhaps some sweet little nerd at the Geek Factory was just experimenting and my site looked like a mouse. :)

mapstew said...

Mine are still AWOL! :¬(

xxx

Leslie said...

blogger sometimes has its moments - hunger is a possibility

Wordpress has had them too

hugs