Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday 55

Before you crank up the grill for the 4th of July, make sure you share your 55 word story with the g-man.



“Go rent ‘Dave," Kevin offered jovially.  
 “It’s about a stand-in President who hires his CPA to help out.   
Guy balances the budget in about three hours.”

 “I doubt Hollywood fiction is a credible solution,” huffed Boehner.

“Right,” Kevin nodded sardonically.   
“Cause I’m sure the Founding Fathers 
would’ve solved our problems with a round of golf.”

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. we might be better off with an accountant the way i play golf...

Monkey Man said...

With the way our founding fathers drank, I don't the the round would have been golf and I don't think it would have been just one round.

Dave was a cute movie.

G-Man said...

Thank You Ms. Current Events!
Glad you are finally up and running
Loved your 55 Hope
Plus thank you so much for visiting and commenting on so many others today, I appreciate it.
Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Fourth of July

RNSANE said...

I didn't see the movie but I think I'm going to get it from Netflix! Wish those guys at the top could figure out some way to solve a few problems! We're already broke and we don't seem to be doing so well as we celebrate our Independence!

Olivia said...

A nice one.. happy 4th of July!
Sunday hugs xox