Friday, June 10, 2011

How Cool is That?!

Okay, so I noticed yesterday on my Google homepage that there was yet another symbol next to the word Google.  Usually it's a contest winning design, a tip of the hat to the environment.   That kind of thing.  Yesterday I glanced, and forgot.  This morning the DJs I listen to on the way to work pointed out something about that little symbol.  It's the neck of a guitar, a tribute to Les Paul, who would've been 96 if the guitar legend was still living.  So, how is that cool?

Click on it and YOU CAN PLAY IT!  (Are you listening, Map?)

Not only that, you can record what you play.  Don't know who much longer it will be there, but hey....

ROCK ON!

6 comments:

Monkey Man said...

It was very cool. Mrs. MM noticed it, wrote a short riff in the guitar and emailed it to me. Love that interactive stuff.

savannah said...

i saw that, but didn't know it was interactive! off to play now! xoxoxox

Brian Miller said...

it was very cool to play with...

mapstew said...

I've been celebrating, am I too late? Off now to find out. (hic!) :¬)

xxx

G-Man said...

There is Hope for you yet Hope!

hope said...

Monkey Man: I saw it but didn't know until later. Fun, even for me.

Sav: me too. Glad I listen to cool DJs.

Brian: wasn't it?!

Map: I think it's there all weekend. Hope you had a HAPPY time!

G-man: I try. Lord knows I try.