Sunday, May 22, 2011

Surgery a Success!

Guess who turned up today on the doorstep of Hubby's archery shop?

CHICKEN GEORGE!
Looking fresh as a daisy, 
although appearing a tad startled over all the commotion, 
I sense that George left the Welding Hospital...

and headed straight to a spa.  

Seems he had his hair colored, 
a little color put on his beak and got a new pair of shoes.

 Hmmm....those colors look oddly familiar.  
Like paint I've seen around a certain archery shop.

Hey, as long as he doesn't look like a pink flamingo, 
we're all happy.  
At least this ends my vacation on a high note. 


(For I have a sinking feeling the Fat Lady might  start singing when I return on Monday!)

6 comments:

steven said...

what a spectacular reveal!!! hurray for chicken george and his new lease on life and hurray for whoever took care of him. steven

hope said...

steven: one of Hubby's customers is a welder, who felt sorry for George (and me)...took him home on Saturday and left him on the doorstep Sunday. I didn't even get a chance to say thanks!

Titus said...

Phew! I can sleep tonight. Been keeping a vigil.

Ponita in Real Life said...

So happy to see Chicken George is all ship-shape now!

savannah said...

YAY!!!! what a great way to start the week! cheers for chicken george! and you! xoxoxo

mapstew said...

:¬)

xxx