Friday, May 13, 2011

Someone Feed Blogger...quick!

I know from trying to leave witty, intelligent comments on your sites yesterday that Blogger had gone into "read only" mode as they worked to fix something.

I don't know WHAT they fixed.  But I do know that blogs I read a couple of days ago are now listed as non-existent.  The posts.  Not the blogs.  Don't panic.  Yet.

I'm hoping they left you PEOPLE out there.  I'll check back tomorrow.  For today I will run out the door at 5 p.m. to begin a vacation from this damn desk!

7 comments:

Titus said...

Alive here! Glad you still are.

Ponita in Real Life said...

I'm here too, but a bunch of comments disappeared... :-(

Monkey Man said...

Enjoy your vaca.

savannah said...

i'm back, but comments from yesterday disappeared!!! have a grand vacation, sugar!!!!! xoxoxox

pilgrimchick said...

I heard about this crash--it must have been quite a phenomenon. For once, I am glad I was on a "hiatus."

mapstew said...

Happy vacation, whoever you are? :¬)

xxx

Shanae Branham said...

Fun post. What a crazy mix up last week. I am still out here! Good to know that you care.
Cheers,
Shanae

My Blog