Friday, May 27, 2011

For Savannah

Who I know has a house filled with guests.  But, on the off chance she takes some time for herself, this is something I know would make her laugh.

High Cotton is a firm that I first heard about when I ordered Hubby an outside doormat for his shop.  It started out as a joke....I read it out loud, he laughed,  I said his customers might be offended, he said it was funny.  So of course I ordered it.  His customers step in the door to be greeted with...
It was so popular that when it wore out, the "guys" wanted a new one.  So I got another one just like it and a "warning" one for outside the shop.  You see, our lovable dog Boudreaux, known as Bou, is 110 pounds of enthusiastic Chocolate Lab with a tail that's spring loaded.  He may be 7 years old but he acts like a puppy and that's the happiest, tail wagging dog I've ever seen.  Which is great, unless you're a male person standing still when Bou marches past, wagging.  So I got another mat which reads...



The guys laugh hysterically.

Until Bou wags his tail.

High Cotton has door mats, signs, t-shirts...lots of stuff.  I laughed so hard Hubby came to see what in heaven's name I was doing.  Here's just a sample.




Go check them out...if nothing else, laughing's good for you.  

UPDATE: This is merely a TASTE of what these folks have to offer...let's just say I went the "family friendly" route here.   If you need a good laugh, you really need to visit their site. 

9 comments:

mapstew said...

The last one? That's what we keep saying about Ma! We get worried if she goes a few hours without complaining! :¬)

xxx

Ponita in Real Life said...

Ha! I love the big dog one! Except with Zoë, it wasn't the tail you had to worry about... it was the big nose!

steven said...

hope, those are truly clever and funny. thankyou. steven

Brian Miller said...

ha. these are a riot!

Thom said...

OMG I love these. I'm getting a few. Just a riot about Bou LOL

Titus said...

Butter my butt?!? Going to have to use that one.
It's the last two for me. I particularly wish I could get the 'Please stay on the mat' one.

hope said...

Map...I keep that one in the back of my brain so I don't live to be 125. :)

Pon: they have dog and cat ones which are hysterical! They even have food mats with two circles: 1st circle reads WATER, second one reads "DRY, NASTY CRAP".

steven: laughing is a good thing, right?

Brian: there are so many it was hard to choose!

Thom: I swear this place is meant for you. Check it out! I know, as a girl it's a bad thing to say, but Hubby always knows when Bou goes on the other side of the counter and wags as the guys standing in line go from talking to those momentary flinches. :)

Titus: I'm checking as we speak to see if they ship overseas. You really need to go read some of the ones I didn't dare post. :)

savannah said...

OHMYGAWD!!! the MITM and i LOVE these! thanks for the laughs, sugarpie! xoxoxo

hope said...

Sav: I figured if anyone would understand, it' be you and yours. :)