Tuesday, March 15, 2011

In this day and age...

...I'm telling ya, if you don't have this link, things could go from bad to worse before the U.S. Media ever reports it.   Hear it from the horse's mouth, as it were,  before the talking heads on t.v. try to dumb life down for you...or shrink it to 60 second sound bites where they leave out the "truth" part.  

From weather to illness to disasters...know NOW.   Best free daily update I get. 

Yes, I did say FREE.  Sign up today and know what's out there before it lands in your backyard.


4 comments:

G-Man said...

Hope, you are becoming quite political as of late.
I kinda like that activism edge!

Ponita in Real Life said...

Well, it's of no use to me... Canada isn't included. But I think it's a good idea!

savannah said...

sweet mary sunshine, sister! xoxoxox

hope said...

G-Man, that sounds better than old and grumpy. :)

Ponita...I think Canada should get one of these too! On the other hand, at least you can see what the US is up to and the health alerts do cover all countries.

Sav: hey, a girl has to be prepared, right? ;)