Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday 55

It's time to play "Write a story in 55 words".  If  you do, be sure to let the G-Man know.   And next week, I'll try to do this in time to put the "Official Logo" back in place.


Christmas cards written, addressed and ready to mail.
Check

Cookies baking.
Check 

Selection of favorite carols burned to CD for commute in car.
Check 

Ornaments out for tree we'll purchase this weekend.
Check 

List of gifts to purchase.
List of gifts already purchased.
List of What-in-the-world-can-I-buy-Hubby-THIS year?!
Check 

Time to accomplish all of this.
Uh-oh. 



15 comments:

Monkey Man said...

Oh so true. We wanted lights up last weekend....didn't happen. time to start cramming.

Brian Miller said...

ugh...iam so far behind...lol. 3 weeks to go? aeeiiii!

Eric Alder said...

Write a Friday 55... CHECK!

Peggy said...

Uh OH is right. I'm still in the thinking stage, been out shopping but not much accomplished. I did order my Christmas stamps from the post office yesterday. At this rate I'll be ready by Christmas 2011 maybe.
Your 55 made me smile !!!

steven said...

i was feeling mighty nervous until the end and then my stomach unknotted. i'm not alone!!! yayyyyy!!! steven

Titus said...

Oh, thank the Lord for that final Uh-oh. I was exactly with steven above.

Having said that, it's still left me feeling nervous.

G-Man said...

Hope...
What a perfect seasonal 55.
I loved this post My Dear.
Great job...Thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

izzy said...

Wow ! Ok on purchases, not wrapped, cards started- One star up-everyone gets so ahead of themselves blogging early- whew- Thanks!

gautami tripathy said...

You will do all that and more!

astral music

Scott said...

yea, living that dream lol nice!

MorningAJ said...

Ha! I know this problem! Three weeks from now it'll all be too late. The amount I still have to do... could be too late already!

Pooch said...

Ummm...I'm stuck on "What-in-the-world-can-I-buy-Hubby-THIS year?!" Any ideas yet for yours?
:)

Akelamalu said...

Great countdown 55 to Christmas!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Christmas always seems to sneak up on me as well. Great Flash 55 Hope.

Jingle Poetry said...

This is playful and fitting 55.

well done.