Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday 55

 It's time to play "Write a story in 55 words".   When you do, be sure to let the G-Man know. 





Replacing dying hot water heater.
Expensive

Two dogs to the vet.
Very expensive.

Gassing up the car.
Exhausting.

Last minute notice to speak to a group of 4th graders about my job.
Typical.

"Whispering" loudly into a microphone to ask if they want to know a secret while they grin and nod like co-conspirators.
PRICELESS.



The rest of the story....tomorrow.

10 comments:

Thom said...

LOL...excellent my friend. I am also waiting for the rest of the story. Very creative and great 55. Have a wonderful Friday :)

Monkey Man said...

Beautiful 55. Just a little glimpse into your life. Loved it.

Brian Miller said...

hA. small treasures..will be back tomorrow as i want to hear more...nice 55..

gospelwriter said...

Of course they want to know the secret - so do I! Priceless 55...

G-Man said...

HOPE?????????
Grrrrrrrrr.........
I say always leave them hanging!

Loved your 55 my Dear.

Thanks for playing, thanks for the Mystery, and have a Kick Ass Week-End... G

Fay's Too said...

Very fun. I'm looking forward to the rest.

Titus said...

Ooh. I do, I do too!
Loved it. Is it tomorrow yet?

Titus said...

It is! Hurry up!

Jingle said...

well done,
love the way your played.

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

So you are the one behind those Credit Card Ads on TV.