Monday, June 7, 2010

Checking In

Just wanted to thank y'all for all your kind words since Auntie's death. I'm back to work this week...just in time for the Summer Program, which means children-with-no-manners-whose-Mamas-don't-want-them-at-home will be spending their afternoons with me. You know they've been bored when [a] they greet you with "Thank GOODNESS you're here, now we don't have to be bored!: and [b] they think a spur of the moment spelling bee is fun. :)

So hopefully I'll get back to my little playground here soon. I'm in the process of turning paperwork over to Auntie's bank, who was designated by her to handle her estate, so I wouldn't have to. Sounds good in theory.

Except I still have to collect the paperwork that goes to the bank.

Hope everyone has a good week!

11 comments:

mapstew said...

(((hugs))) :¬)

xxx

savannah said...

(((((hope))))) y'all have been in our thoughts, honey! xoxoxo

Thom said...

Welcome back. I don't envy that papework. Keep positive thoughts. Oh a speak softly and carry a huge wooden spoon! LOL

Jingle said...

sorry for the loss of your auntie..
Hope that work places you back on good mood...
Happy Monday!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Nice to see you back on the Blog, I can understand what you have to do now that your Auntie is passed away. I was Executor of my Mum's Estate and there was a lot I had to do.

Ponita in Real Life said...

Glad to see things are slowly returned to some semblance of normal for you, Hope. xoxoxo

Susan at Stony River said...

Keeping busy might be a good thing -- even when it doesn't feel that way. Good luck with the kids! I hope your week turns out better than you're expecting!
xox

Titus said...

Love to you.

And don't forget to Splotch Monster. Had 28 children doing it on Sunday!

Charlie said...

I'll keep it simple: Welcome back, Hope. A chaste xo

Jingle said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/the-celebrate-blogger-of-april-awards/

awards, check out details yourself...
Happy Wednesday!

Jingle said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/06/jingles-june-follower-awards-week-1.html

Happy June!