Wednesday, May 5, 2010

For Thom

It's Wednesday. We're half way through the week. I'm on my way to a Staff Meeting. (Insert yawn here).

Checking e-mail prior to the meeting, I found an e-mail from a family member not known for the funniest forwards....but this one just screamed to be added to Thom's collection of Funnies. Probably won't be everyone's cup of tea but it's a sentiment we can all relate to.


DOG FOR SALE

Free to good home.

Excellent guard dog.


Owner cannot afford to feed him anymore as there are
no more Drug Pushers, Thieves, Murderers or Molesters
left in the neighborhood for him to eat.

Most of them knew Jethro
only by his Oriental street name:
Ho Le Schitt



11 comments:

Thom said...

ROTFLMAO. That is priceless. Well done my friend. :)

Charlie said...

That is one large piece of pooch. Heaven forbid if he's a lap dog, or wants to jump on the bed to sleep.

Susan at Stony River said...

Yikes!!

I wouldn't mind being a neighbour however LOL

Jingle said...

cute,
Happy Wednesday!

Peggy said...

Holy cow and he's almost as big as one. YOu can't make this stuff up!
I had to LOL and that brought my husband in to see. He made the sign of the cross and was thankful that this dog was not a neighbor!
(The dog kind of looks like Hooch from turner and Hooch.)

SouthLakesMom said...

Hope, I love this and I loved your comment to Susan about when you were out late and the dog kept looking at your husband suspiciously.

My daughter's parakeet sometimes does that to me when daughter is at school. She flies to find me and then insists I'm concealing her 'person' -- I know this is what she's saying because she goes back and forth between daughter's room and me, complaining. Daughter says 40% of what parakeets say is cussing, and I believe it!

Elisabeth said...

Ho Li shit alright I wouldn't want to meet him on a dark night or even in the middle of the day.

Titus said...

Titus could take him! He can't be that fast...

gregj said...

Wow. What a dog. I'm sure he is good guard dog. Just a look at him would scare most.

pilgrimchick said...

Brilliant. It's too bad my cats can't provide the same service here.

Larry said...

dam that is a hog biggest dog Ive ever seen