Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop

Hi, my name is hope and I'm a chocoholic.
(Hi hope!)

And I'm hoping you'll help aid with turning my vice into something wonderful for some very deserving people: the Children's Miracle Network. The idea is simple really: you gift someone with a virtual Easter Basket, then ask them to do the same. Hershey’s [as in my favorite chocolate makers!] is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop up to a total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010.

Thanks to Thom, who brought this to my attention, here are the rules. Come on. It is truly better to give than receive. And this way...no calories, no guilt.


I'd like to give a virtual Easter Basket to the following sweet folks:
If my list seems short, it's because some on my list have already been tagged.

Titus at Titus the Dog
steven at the Golden Fish
Dan at Vacant Mind
Ivy at Ivy's Place
Larry at This Blog of Mine



HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this Better Basket Blog Hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.

4 comments:

Titus said...

Right, I've read the rules twice and I think I understand!

Thank you very much, it's a lovely looking basket. I'll have the big bunny wearing the parachute rigging please.

Thom said...

Woot. Thanks my friend. Such a good cause. :)

Susan at Stony River said...

Pass the bunny - er, candle - I'm a chocoholic too!

savannah said...

what a lovely idea, sugar! xoxoxo