Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Finding Inner Peace

Inner Peace

Ah, so true. No, I didn't write it.
I'm just sharing it because it made me smile.




If you can start the day without caffeine,


If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment ,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,


If you can relax without liquor,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs,


...then You Are Probably




The Family PET!




And you thought this was a spiritual message.

12 comments:

steven said...

when it started with the bit about caffeine i thought uh oh better back out here quietly!!! we have a bunny and some fish. they are every bit the description you provide here. very nice!! steven

Kim Ayres said...

Thought it was a bit too good to be true :)

Rachel Fox said...

Oh there's a reason god and dog share the same letters, you know.

x

Thom said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. We should all take a lesson :)

Ponita in Real Life said...

Ha! How true is that!!! :-)

Susan at Stony River said...

That's a good one -- but I laughed out loud at Rachel's comment!

hope said...

steven...I think man needs coffee [although this gal doesn't drink it]. Thought you'd enjoy their 4 legged point of view.

Kim, I feared the coffee comment would make you run too. :)

Rachel...you're not kidding! I believe they consider us 2 legged inferior beings...who can drive. ;)

Thom, makes me just want to come home and hug the dogs for not complaining.

Ponita...hope you're feeling better!

Susan...and rachel is so right! :)

savannah said...

ok, i am in love with you! in a sisterly way, of course, sugar! ;~D xoxoxoxo

Nessa said...

Boy am I glad that ended that way. I was getting depressed because I can't do any of those things.

;)

hope said...

savannah, I understand completely. :)

Nessa, oh the irony this morning of wishing I did drink when my car went nuts this morning. On the ride home from the dealership, the biggest dog, Bou, leaned forward and licked my cheek.

Yep, from his point of view it was just a ride. ;)

Enchanted Oak said...

Dog Is Love.
(sorry)

Jessica Harper said...

Oh my goodness> Your dogs are really lovely! I am a very big dog fan. My post today was dedicated to my dog actually. Is that sad? oh well. I reckon he is worth it! haha!