Monday, September 28, 2009

Why...thank you!

I woke Monday morning, the first official day of vacation, to find this lovely award from Janie B. ..thank you! That's enough to make me want to stay on vacation for a while!

The rules are to pass this on to newly discovered blogs...although I'm going to skip the part that says 15 new blogs. I will however, play nice and remember to let the latest recipients know.

And in another unprecedented move, my list belongs to...the guys.

steven: who not only makes me think with the beautiful words and photos he shares, but who makes me smile while offering a peaceful place to sit for a while.

Matthew: from the land of proper tea to the land of Oz, I appreciate his take on the world... especially when it includes a sense of humor. Trust me, read this and you'll understand.

Dan: another of the tea drinkers brigade with a side order of humor, he's made me laugh so hard it hurt. But in a good way. And he's the only one to offer to help me procure ninjas to aid in my job battles.

Bill: a.k.a. the Old Fart, is excellent for making my brain think during his photo challenges. As I encouraged him during work difficulties [he has a new job now!] it had the side benefit of reminding me there's something else out there for me too.

And although he's not exactly a "new" read, at least I'm getting to read him again after a too long hiatus. So McDanger gets a nod and a cup of tea as well. Yes, I imagine he'll put something other than sugar cubes in it. :)

10 comments:

Dan. said...

Ahhhhh, Hope, you've made me go all shy behind my keyboard......

Congratulations on your much deserved award. I have only been doing this for a short while, but I have loved coming on here and seeing what little slice of your mind you have allowed us to see. A fully deserved winner in my eyes!

As for passing an award on to me. I'm flattered, honoured, and above all, pleased as punch. Thank you for taking the time to read my silly ramblings. Thank you for always getting involved. And thank you very much for this lovely award.
X

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Congrats on you being awarded Hope, your's is a truly deserving blog.

Thank you for passing the award on to me, I am humbled that you would consider me for this award.

Susan at Stony River said...

Congratulations! You're definitely an award-winner in my book...
ESPECIALLY
when you tag
MOO-DOG!!!
HA HA HAHA!

Bravo.

Titus said...

Few deserve it more!
Must check out Dan. I like the ninjas idea.

Matthew said...

Thank you for mentioning and thinking of me. As for the award... that's just a marvellous way to start my day too!

I already read Dan but I'd not heard of the other two you mentioned - they're both very good so you've given me some new pages to visit.

Terence McDanger said...

Awwwwwww.

(Pause).

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. And shucks.

Shucks and awe. Hey, that's how we should kill off terrorism, smother 'em in awards, cups of tea and lace doilies, their hearts will melt!

Which is the long way of saying thanks very much hope, and like the man says, I've found some new pages to read now too.

I'm ignoring Susan, she takes a terrible delight when these things happen and it doesn't do to encourage her.

mapstew said...

This was my VERY FIRST award (of two in total) so I will always think of it as the coolest!

Congrats pal!

xxxx

hope said...

Dan..I definitely need this vacation. I first read your comment as "what slice of your little mind". :) Your blog always puts a smile on my face and your "About Me"...well, you had me at hello. ;)

Bill, you're most welcome. And as soon as the new job is less "new", I look forward to your photo challenges.

Susan, I figured a cup of hot tea might wake the Moo Man up. ;) No, I didn't spill it in his lap.

Titus; the day Dan made that comment I felt like all my hard work had just been flushed down the professional toilet. I laughed so hard, I forgot why I was mad.

Matthew: ah the joy of blog world..sharing. :)

McDanger, don't you go getting all speechless on me and forgetting how to post. Although I think we should make you Minister of Defense/Secretary of State with your form of shock and awe. As for Susan, leave her alone. She's trying to beat her addiction to chocolate and it's difficult. She's a better woman than I...as I'm still eating the darn stuff even though I probably shouldn't. Then again, considering I'm always miss do-the-right-thing, if chocolate is my biggest vice, the world is still safe.

Thanks Map....and I would've gifted you with it as well, except I knew you already had a tea cup. :)

steven said...

hi hope - thankyou so much for your kind comment. i wish for my blog to be a place that offers people a chance to be peaceful, to think, and to learn. congratulations on your award. steven

江美琪Maggie said...

cool!i love it!情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,做愛