Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Well, I did so for the computer and went a tad overboard. That old problem I had with Kodak I fixed...permanently. Lost lots of old photos but hey, life goes on.

This one always makes me giggle. Bou was just a year old instead of the 5 year old, 100+ pounds horse he is today. I use it for a screen saver sometimes...makes it look as if he and his Dad are peering into the computer.

I keep hearing them say the same things.
"What ya doing?"
"When are you going to feed us?"

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great photo!

I hope you didn't lose too many important photographs in your 'cleanup'--I've only just lately started putting them on memory sticks, but I keep meaning to put the memory sticks somewhere safe in case of a fire or meteor strike, you know... just in case...

hope said...

Susan, thankfully all the "important" stuff I'd already burned to a disk. I just lost my experimental shots and..sigh...my sunsets.

Luckily I'll have lots of chances to start a new sunset collection. :)

Poetikat said...

Do they have any Dane in them? Or maybe coonhound? They're both great dogs. Nice photo.

Kat