Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Name That Tune

One thing about working with senior citizens, they do bring in the most interesting things. And since we began the day with me discovering the Center had been broken into, this silliness was a more positive note. Every one's fine....but our uninvited guest took every bit of food he could... except the ham I'd cooked for lunch.

Today was the Christmas party and the following sheet was handed out. The idea is to look at the pictures and figure out which Christmas Carol it's suppose to be. Don't know how well this is going to translate here but it's worth a shot. Some of this wasn't copied clearly and you lose a number here and there. Start top left and work your way across. I'll post answers tomorrow. Here's wishing each and every one of you and the ones YOU love the very best in the holiday season!

And just so you don't go nuts, in #18, that first thing is suppose to be an oil can. If you need anything else um...explained, let me know.




2 comments:

shug said...

Got number 12. Does that mean I'm in the lead?

Merry Xmas to you and your's
Love Hughx

hope said...

I discovered yesterday that getting #12 meant you were old enough to remember it. :) The seniors wanted to know how in the WORLD I knew that one...second one I learned to play on the piano when I was 8. :)

I hope that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic new year!

I love you guys...you're all so cool!