Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday's Word....and a question

EntreCard


Okay, Matt and Ken are encouraging me to give this a try. I've visited the website and read Matt's very well thought out Pro/Con list. My question is....

...if you're good with words but not computer savvy, can you actually sign up for a program like this without having a mental meltdown? I know, I managed this Blogger account but admit to flinching every time I hit a new button....I'm convinced I'll somehow cause worldwide chaos because to me, "Code" is the word following "Zip". [But I swear the Financial Mess in America is not my fault!]

Thoughts?

Thanks!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sometimes I find myself a bit embarassed because I don't have a clue about 'Digging' and these Entrecards and all that...but you get to a point where you just hit the wall on technology. I've hit the wall!

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Welcome Aboard, Hope! If you need any help, you know who to call!